Cortech Scarab Winter Gloves
A masterful illusion, the Cortech Scarab Winter glove presents itself as a hard, tough, impenetrable mass of leather, armor and fabric. And yet, while indeed all of these things, the Scarab is also flexible, warm, dry and comfortable. For the experienced all season motorcycle rider, a finer winter riding glove does not exist.
- Aniline drum-dyed goatskin palm with abrasion-resistant, titanium/carbon protection panels
- Schoeller Dry Skin Keprotech in the palm patch with titanium/carbon covered padding
- 3M Thinsulate100gm insulation
- Molded titanium/carbon knuckle, finger and wrist protection panels
- Pre-curved palm and fingers for form-fitting comfort
- Large gauntlet cuff with a leather closure flap that incorporates a titanium/carbon protection patch
- Soft brushed fleece interior lining
Keep your hands warm and twisting the throttle with winter riding gloves.
Item # 10299
- SKU #
Mfr. Part #