Dunlop D402 Harley-Davidson Whitewall Rear Tire
Being the only touring tire approved by Harley-Davidson, the Dunlop D402 is the
choice for riders who want to ride their Harley the distance. Developed and made in the USA, they are engineered to handle the unique demands of the American road.
- Official H-D embelm on sidewall
- Three-ply polyester casing with two fiberglass belts gives enhanced stability for touring riding
- Computer-optimized tread profile with offset center groove improves rider confidence over rough roads including rain grooves and steel-grated bridges
- Tread compound provides reduced cupping for enhanced wear and life
- The D402 is available in front and rear black, single-white-bar and wide-white sidewall, all with an H speed rating
- Made in the U.S.A.
Item # 10261
- SKU #
Mfr. Part #